I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too, Thursday I don’t care about you, it’s Friday and here’s the best of around the web.
- One of the benefits of writing your own blog is that you get to plug your favorite shows relentlessly. PSYCH doesn’t start for another month, but the producers have asked for our help picking a new tag line for the show. So go to their webpage or Facebook page and vote. (TV Guide)
- So the story starts off with Bieber getting sued by an ex-bodyguard who is alleging Bieber assaulted him and failed to pay over-time. My thought is you aren’t a very good body guard if you let the roughly 135 lb Bieber assault you. At the end of the story was a throw away to another link about a kid in Belgium who is Bieber’s dopelganger. It’s pretty creepy. (Gawker)
- I’m already tired of the AMERICAN IDOL drama. Seriously, Mariah and Nicki it’s a four month long death march to an over hyped over produced final sometime in May. You cannot keep up this pace. I’m guessing Nicki is acting like a crazy person in an effort to land her own Kardashian style reality show. How about Menaj-A-Trois. What you got a better title? (Vulture)
- Lisa Osburn says what we’re are all thinking – Taylor Swift is bat**** crazy. Come on people, it’s as if this is setting itself up for her to be the next Bachelorette. (Hollywood Backlash)
- Hot actress of the day – Jenna Elfman from 1600 PENN. (Ask Men)