I’m the map, I’m the map, I’m the map, I’m the map, I’m the map, I’m the map, I’m the map! Here is what’s happening around the web. Happy Thursday.
- BONES is renewed for a 9th season. I watch the show, but have struggled with it now that Bones and Booth are together. Feels like it may have jumped the shark. (Is My Show Cancelled)
- I thought Brent Musburger was a little over the top in his comments about AJ McCarron’s girlfriend, who is reigning Miss Alabama Katherine Webb. I commented to my Midwest Wife at the time that it sounded like Musburger was moving into creepy old man territory quite nicely. Well, ESPN has issued an official apology for his comments. Time for Musburger to get on over to the Oxygen Network and apologize to Oprah. (TV Guide)
- I just finish slamming The Oxygen Network and the next article I stumble across is about a new show “FAT GIRL REVENGE”. It’s not a weight loss show but rather a show about settling the score after one of the women has lost weight. I’m sure it will be done tastefully and used as a teachable moment, or not. (Starcasm)
- A photographer caught Miley Cyrus in bed with Harry Styles, was the headline that of course I clicked looking for something to post. You win again headline writer. (Hollyscoop)
- Very cute actress of the day – Jayma Mays from GLEE. (Jive Bunny)