It’s Tuesday, so let’s get this party started in here. Here is what’s happening around the web today.
- I don’t watch REVENGE but my Midwest Wife does and thinks it’s a pretty good show. Makes sense why the “me too” network NBC wants to get in on the action with DECEPTION. Not that I was ever going to watch it, but the reviews are not good, so it’s a definite won’t watch. (Hollywood Reporter)
- Mariah Carey has had to hire more security to protect herself from Nicki Minaj, who allegedly said to Carey, “If I had a gun I would shoot this bitch.” This after Keith Urban said he was tired of people saying they were going to “try country” as that was like him saying I’m going to try brain surgery. It sounds like they have assembled a classy top notch panel over there at AMERICAN IDOL. Keep up the good work. (Huffington Post)
- BIG BANG set records with last Thursday’s episode. Of course it was the only new thing on TV last week, so it kind of feels like a wind aided record. (TV By The Numbers)
- Our Google search results indicate you guys can’t get enough Courtney Cox news, so here you go. She had a form of plastic surgery to solve a genuine first world problem – her hands were looking old. I can’t make this stuff up, so go read about it. (Celebrabitchy)
- Hot actress of the day – Kaitlin Olson from IT’S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA. (Maxim)