It’s back to work next week, but today is vacation. Here is what’s going on around the web. Happy Friday.
- It’s been awhile since I’ve given you a CASTLE update. Probably because it’s been about 6 weeks since any show has been on the air. Well, Monday CASTLE returns and finds Rick’s ex-wife staying at his place going toe to toe with Beckett. (TV Guide)
- Even though Nancy Pelosi is going to be on the series finale of 30 ROCK, I look forward to seeing the show through to the end. It was a classic show that I watch in re-runs all the time. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Ouch, great commentary on how Kris Jenner monetizes every aspect of the Kardashian’s life. So with Kim being pregnant, it appears attempts were made to find a deal with a weight loss company for after the birth. But Kim’s plastic surgeries have caught up with her. A weight watchers representative said they had no plans to work with Kim and prefer to focus on “real” women as spokespeople. Freaking awesome. (I Don’t Like You In That Way)
- Look, I’ve always like Ke$ha for some reason I can’t explain. I think it’s the same reason I find Juliette Lewis attractive. Anyway, Ke$ha has come out with this gem, that she doesn’t just love men. Awesome! (Too Fab)
- Hot TV personality of the day Vanna White from WHEEL OF FORTUNE. (Best Eye Candy)