Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for our website. It’s Wednesday. Let’s get the news from around the web shall we?
- In a move that signals ABC gets it, they have made their current seasons shows available on-line for free. (TV Guide)
- So there is a show ICE LOVES COCO on E!. I’ve never watched it, but I am familiar with the mess that is CoCo. So she is in some Vegas show called PEEP SHOW, I know, I know. Anyway, here are some pics from the premier. Please check out whatever is standing to the left of her in the picture. That’s a man baby, yeah! (Hollywood Tuna)
- The other day Leah Michele talked about how her boobs spoke to her. Well now we have Olivia Wilde on why she left her ex claiming, and I quote, “She just couldn’t lie to her vagina anymore.” They should make a new show called Actors Say The Dumbest Things. Oops, they did, it’s 2 BROKE GIRLS. (Amy Grindhouse)
- MODERN FAMILY announces a reunion of David Faustino and Ed O’Neil. (Hollywood Reporter)
- Girl next door hot of the day – Drema Walker from DON”T TRUST THE B IN APT 23. (Google)