If you’re not smart enough to read this blog, you might be a red-neck. Happy Hump-Day! Let’s get the news from around the web for 12-5-12.
- ABC announces it’s mid-season schedule. It seems so ridiculously complicated, I find it hard to believe they can keep it straight. (TV Guide)
- Wow, I feel old. Frankie Muniz of MALCOM IN THE MIDDLE fame suffered a stroke. He is OK, but here is the rest of the story. (The Blemish)
- Maybe because I’m a guy I don’t understand the total obsession with the Royal Family and whether Kate is pregnant or not. If you are, here you go. (Washington Post)
- The world is a little worse off right now. Angelia Jolie is going to retire to spend time with however many kids she currently has. (Holly Scoop)
- Hot actress of the day – Emmanuell Vaugier (“Mia”) from TWO AND ONE-HALF MEN. (Maxim)