What’s shaking bacon, it’s Wednesday. Here’s what’s going on around the web for 11-28-12.
- DANCING WITH THE STARS – if you follow the show you already know who won so you really don’t need this link, but here it is anyway. You’re welcome. (TV Guide)
- In news that I know will make Midwest Mike happy, KEY & PEELE is renewed for a third season. For a funny skit go here, otherwise you can follow the link at the end of the post to read about the renewal. (Deadline.com)
- US Weekly is running a story this week that Jessica Simpson is 9 weeks pregnant. Is this really news? It seems to distract us from the really important things, like what Kim Kardashian had for lunch. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Look, I know I shouldn’t like NECESSARY ROUGHNESS, but I do. I get that it is a total chick show, but it follows a football team so it’s very confusing for me, I have such mixed emotions when I watch it. Anywho, it’s renewed for a third season. (Accidental Sexiness)
- Hot actress – Daniella Alonso from REVOLUTION (Maxim)