Closing time, open all the doors and let you out into the world. Closing time, turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl. Closing time, one last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer. Closing time, you don’t have to go home but you can’t stay her. Semisonic
It’s closing time for the Bruins that’s for sure. Here’s what else is going on around the web, yeah Hawks.
- What does Justin Beiber request of any hotel at which he stays? If you guessed jelly beans and condoms you’d be right. It would also be a little weird if you got that right, seriously, what’s wrong with you. I bet Mick Jagger requests the same items, although I’m thinking all his jelly beans are blue. (Buzzfeed)
- For the ladies, it was swimsuit time on The Bachelorette recently. The pictures remind me a little of the SNL skit with Patrick Swayze for Chippendale’s. Why are all of the guys standing there half naked holding hands? (Swoon Worthy)
- Is 44 too old to begin a career in porn? Well let’s see if that’s the road Kelly Rutherford, who played the rich mom on Gossip Girl goes down. She recently filed for bankruptcy after spending nearly $1.5 million in legal fees related to her divorce. One tastefully done sex tape can get all that back, just ask Farrah Abraham. (Evil Beat)
- We’ve all been to Starbucks at some point in our life. You place your order and they write your name on the cup. Well sometimes they don’t always hear your name correctly. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Lyndsy Fonseca from Nikita. (Heavy)