Now I’ve been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come and I believe it could be, something good has begun. Oh I’ve been smiling lately, dreaming about the world as one and I believe it could be, some day it’s going to come. Cat Stevens
Here’s what’s happening around the web for Monday. Go Hawks!
- Paula Dean has been apologizing all over the internet after it was revealed that she made several racist comments. If we are going to make all old white women from the South apologize for being racist it’s going to be a long day. (Pop Bytes)
- Man I’m old. Britney Spears just tweeted that she wants to “twerk” sometime with Miley Cyrus. I’m sitting here thinking to myself, “Yeah, I’d probably pay money to see that.” Of course I have no idea what twerking is, but in my 14 year old adolescent boy mind, it sounds bad. (Evil Beat)
- In that’s a bummer news, Amanda Bynes reveals that she’s had her breast implants removed. Her agent said it’s because she wanted to try to return to a more natural look. Anyone else think it’s so she has a legit reason to get prescription strength pain killers? (The Superficial)
- In what might be the one of the most creepiest commercials ever, Twinkies are coming back on July 15th. How did this commercial get made? Hmm, kids really liked that creepy Chuckie doll didn’t they? Why don’t we get a female Chucky doll to promote Twinkies. That way kids will be thinking about Twinkies in their nightmares. That should move some product. (Seriously OMG)
- Hot actress of the day – Rose McGowan from Charmed. (Maxim)