Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life. The Fray
Hawks finally beat those stinking cheating jerks from Boston. Now if only Miami loses, what a week it will be. Anyway, here’s what is going on around the web.
- Quite a battle is brewing over who will make the better porn star. Farrah Abraham has started strong, but you can never count out Courtney Stodden. She appears to be in training right now by getting ridiculously large implants. Take a look at the pics, she looks like she’s ready to go. (The Superficial)
- Good lord take a look at Busy Phillips. I love Cougar Town and frankly anything Bill Lawrence touches (especially Christa Miller), but seriously you have to check out these pics. Is it possible to be 11 months pregnant? (Popoholic)
- The word hero is used a lot. Like calling a fireman a hero for saving someone in a burning building, come on now, that’s his job. No, Ed Sheeran is an actual hero. Fresh off his breakup with Taylor Swift who is this crazy looking redhead dating? None other than Selena Gomez. (Fishwrapper)
- Does this mean we finally are done with the Men’s Warehouse commercials? George Zimmer was fired yesterday after the board finally watched one of his annoying commercials. What’s next for George, who knows. Maybe he can start a new line of mens clothing for the guy who doesn’t have a job to go to. They still need to like the way they look George. (Hollywood Rag)
- Hot actress of the day – Jill Flint from Royal Pains. (Lazy Girls)