Every little thing she does is magic. Everything she does just turns me on. Even though my life before was tragic, now I know my love for her goes on. The Police
The Boston Bruins totally cheated last night. I don’t know how, but they did. Anyway, here’s what is going on around the web for Tuesday.
- It appears The Client List’s renewal may be in jeopardy. Not because of ratings, we all know you pervs tune in every week to see Jennifer Love Hewitt give “therapeutic” massages. Turns out she is pregnant in real life and they have no idea how to work that into the show. I’ve been on the internet, there are a whole bunch of people who might pay extra to see that. (Rickey)
- I was always a big fan of 30 Rock and some of you may know the fun game they used to play – would you rather? Let’s play. Would you rather Kate Upton or Cameron Diaz. OK that’s not really how the game is played, but here’s a link to both of them together in bathing suits. (The Superficial)
- When he’s not bad mouthing his relationship with Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt doesn’t appear to be using that time to workout or shower. Take a look at the photos of his most recent GMA appearance. (Bohomoth)
- Miss Utah really brought her “A” game to the Q&A portion of the contest. Caution, it’s not easy to watch this train wreck. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Danneel Ackles from One Tree Hill. (Maxim)