Someday, I wish upon a star wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where trouble melts like lemon drops high above the chimney top. That’s where you’ll find me. Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
I’m off to Ravinia tomorrow. For those of you who don’t know what that is, click the link. Here’s what else is going on around the web. It’s Friday.
- Can a haircut change your life. Well as I spend $12 at Super Cuts I doubt it, but Miley Cyrus swears it did. (The Blemish)
- In ewww gross news, Courtney Stodden and they old pervert she’s married to started going to sex counseling. (The Superficial)
- What is Rihanna wearing? Seriously, it looks like it’s made of mesh. How much did that cost? (Amy Grindhouse)
- Snooki reminds me off something. It took me a second to get there. Take a look at the picture and see if you get the same answer. If you get this one Midwest Julie, you will advance to the lightening round. (Reality Tea)
- Oops, Detroit is out of money. The city filed for bankruptcy making it the largest city to do so. Thankfully, I live in Illinois where thanks to honest politicians (I’m looking at you Michael Madigan), that would never happen to us, right? (Rickey)
- Throwback hot actress of the day – Melissa Gilbert from Little House On The Prairie. Anybody who disagrees with this selection was not alive in the 80’s.