Here Come the Hawks, the mighty Blackhawks. Take the attack, Yeah, and we’ll back you Blackhawks. You’re flyin’ high now, so let’s wrap it up. Let’s go you Hawks, move off. Now all look out, Here Come the Hawks.
I’m a little slow in posting today, but the game went 3 overtimes yesterday. Here’s what is going on around the web for Thursday you hosers.
- The Farrah Abraham saga continues, mostly because I won’t let it die, but she recently made some new comments about her tape. She said she likes to watch her own tape to get her in the mood. That right there is what made her famous. No shame and an overwhelming amount of self love, in this case literally. (D Listed)
- It might just be the worst link you ever click in your life. I only post it because I saw it and want you to suffer the same fate. What is it you ask? It’s Mama June doing the “Baywatch” run. It’s that bad. (Buzz Feed)
- It’s official, AJ McCarron is the luckiest man in the world. It was recently revealed that a Maxim Mag hometown hottie spent the night at his house, unbeknownst to his girlfriend Katherine Webb. According to her it was just innocent and that they were just hanging out at his house and she’d been drinking and didn’t want to drive home. Sounds very innocent to me. Click the link to see pics of both women and why he is officially the luckiest man in the world. (IDLYITW)
- It’s hilarious but a little scary at the same time. Funny of Die has launched a new campaign to fight back against the NSA wire tapping. Everyone must talk like a terrorist all the time. Again, the video is funny and scary at the same time. (Funny or Die)
- Hot actress of the day – Teri Hatcher from Seinfeld – they’re real and they are spectacular. (Lazy Girls)