You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is, ‘never get involved in a land war in Asia,’ but only slightly less well-known is this: Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line! The Princess Bride
What a great movie that was. Here’s what else is going on around the web for Wednesday. Go Hawks!
- Demi Lovato tweets, “1 of my biggest dreams, having collected Barbies since I was a kid, is to have my own Barbie BUT with my actual body type.. Weight & height.” What’s so weird about this is it’s been my dream since I read about her tweet to have my own Ken doll, just not as gay, with a gray receding hairline, and clothes that no longer fit him. Stars, they are truly just like us. (Starcasm)
- Let’s see, who else doesn’t understand how words work. How about Chris Brown tweeting, “I like being the guy everyone hates. Makes life more exciting.” That has to be bad news for his next girlfriend. Is that a new defense to domestic violence? Just keeping it exciting officer. (I’m Not Obsessed)
- Looking like a drug addict apparently passes for “Looking Normal” in Hollywood these days. How else can you explain how anyone could think Lady Gaga looks good in recent photos. Try to see if you can spot her in the photo of 5 women (hint, she’s the one who looks like she is about to pass out into a drug induced coma). (Too Fab)
- Let’s just say it – John Malkovich is a badass. He’s outside of a restaurant and hears a someone scream for help. He runs over and a guy had cut his neck on some scaffolding and was bleeding pretty bad. What’s Malkovich do? Takes off his scarf and uses it to apply pressure until the paramedics arrive and thus saving the guys life. Are you kidding me? (Celeb Bitchy)
- Hot actress of the day – Rochelle Aytes from Mistresses. (Ranker)