I don’t know about you but I’m feeling 22. Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you. You don’t know about me but I bet you want to. Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we’re 22. Taylor Swift
I vaguely remember 22. Has Weird Al parodied this song yet? Anyway, here’s what is going on around the web for 6-11-13.
- Ticket sales for the current American Idol concert tour are down over 300% from last year’s sales. That’s freaking hilarious. Maybe the producers can see if Farrah Abraham would have any interest in being a judge. The winner gets both a record and porn deal. I know which one would sell better. To be honest, I can’t believe MTV hasn’t already jumped on this idea – America’s Next Top Porn Star. Oh wait, they did. It was called Buckwild. (Rickey)
- In “Gays, They Are Just Like Us” news, Jane Lynch has filed for divorce after 3 years of marriage. She’s apparently just figuring out what most men could have told her – 3 years is a long time to live with any woman. I’m kidding, please don’t tell my wife. (Evil Beet)
- I can’t believe this many celebs showed up for The Spike TV awards show on Saturday (note the show itself won’t air until Tuesday). I’m not going to lie, I was a little disappointed they didn’t have some type of Joe Schmo award. It’s the best show on their network. Click the link to see what they showed up wearing. (Pop Sugar)
- Here is a cool cover of Michael Jackson’s Billie Jean. 2 guys are playing the piano and drums simultaneously. It’s pretty impressive. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Garcelle Beauvais from Franklin and Bash. (Lazy Girls)