Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, justify it in the end. There won’t be any trumpets blowing come the judgment day. On the bloody morning after one tin soldier rides away. Joni Mitchell
Here’s what is going on around the web for 6-6-13. Go Blackhawks!
- Did you feel it? Yep the bottom of the barrel hole just got a little bigger thanks in part to TLC announcing it’s bringing back My Teen Is Pregnant And So Am I. 6 episodes featuring 4 pairs of trashy people. At least with this being on TV, Children and Family Services will know exactly where to go to remove the children. (Starcasm)
- What is Miley Cyrus doing here? She’s trying to avoid the paparazzi (that doesn’t sound right) but has contorted her body in such a way as to simultaneously almost flash the paparazzi (that sounds right). It’s a gift and a curse. (The Superficial)
- I probably shouldn’t take so much joy in others suffering, but what are you going to do. The winner of UK’s The Voice sold only 895 CD’s the first week the album was released. 9 million people watched the finale, apparently they knew better. Are we getting closer to at least pairing down the number of signing competitions? (Seriously OMG)
- Remember The Man Show with Adam Carolla that always ended with girls on trampolines? Me either. Well how about animals on trampolines. I don’t know if that will be as good as women on trampolines, but hey, it’s a slow day over her FYI. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Danielle Nicolet from Family Tools. (Fanpix)