A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me. I’m afraid of widths. Steven Wright
Here’s what is going on around the web for Tuesday.
- I don’t watch any of the Real Housewives of Anything shows. I hesitate to mention them as I hate to recognize their existence. But when one of the former “stars” Adrienne Maloof trots out whatever the hell she was wearing this weekend, I will make fun of it. Just take a look for yourself. Nice right. (D Listed)
- I was a big fan of Heather Graham on Scrubs. I also am a big fan of her on the beach in a bikini. Well Scrubs is long over so guess what this link is to. (G Celeb)
- Ever wonder what white trash looks like with money? Used to be you could just turn on some MTV show and get your fix. But with the cancellation of Buckwild, what is one to do? Enter Miley Cyrus. She just posted a couple pics probably to promote her new single. One of the pics is up close and one is from far away. Guess in which one she looks best. (Fish Wrapper)
- Because you guys love all things 80’s, here’s a music video with 80’s movies chase themes. The song isn’t necessarily all that good, but they did reference a bunch of 80’s movies. (Seriously OMG)
- Hot actress of the day – Laura Allen from Terriers. (Google)