Here Come the Hawks, the mighty Blackhawks. Take the attack, Yeah, and we’ll back you Blackhawks. Now all look out, Here Come the Hawks.
2-0 series lead against some team from LA, a town so screwed up they aren’t allowed to have a pro football team. Anyway, here’s what is going on around the web for 6-3-13.
- So there was some concert called Sound of Change in London to promote education, health and justice for every girl, every woman, everywhere. Best I can tell from photos of the event, the promoters of the event want to make sure that every girl has the opportunity to wear skin tight clothes and perform like a stripper on stage. Does Beyonce own pants? (CNN)
- Every wonder what a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills wears out on a date? I know you don’t buy I’m going to show you anyway. Remember, this is an LA outfit, I am yet to see anyone try to pull of this look at my local Outback Steakhouse. (Reality Tea)
- Come on, this is funny, in a sad kind of way. Here is video of Farrah Abraham signing autographs at the Exxxotica convention. To the Sounds of Change promoters, you can quit with your concerts, we’ve already won. (Drunken Stepfather)
- American Idol has been finding us mediocre talent for over 10 years now. That’s why when one of their performers makes it big, I’m happy to help promote their success. Some guy named Nathaniel Marshall from Season 8 who made the top 36 is now a gay porn star. See, dreams really do come true. (Rickey)
- Bonus post – for you pervs out there (you know who you are), Pamela Anderson is still getting paid to do photo-shoots. She’s on the cover of Vogue Brazil. It’s looks cold and wet wherever she is. (Hollywood PQ)
- Hot actress of the day – Jaime King from Heart of Dixie. (Maxim)