People always told me be careful of what you do. And don’t go around breaking young girls’ hearts. And mother always told me be careful of who you love. And be careful of what you do ’cause the lie becomes the truth. Michael Jackson
The Cubs finally won the freaking cross town classic. I know it doesn’t mean anything, but it gets old losing to the Sox. Anyway, here’s what else is going on around the web.
- If you believe Star Magazine, everybody in Hollywood can’t stand Gwyneth Paltrow. How big a pain in the ass do you have to be as a famous person to piss people off in Hollywood enough to not at least pretend to like you? Gwyn should call Kris Jenner, she’d be her friend. (Amy Grindhouse)
- So the story is about how Jennifer Lawrence rocked a 2 piece bikini in Hawaii. Am I missing something? She’s borderline not attractive at all. The only explanation is that the website is managed by her people. (Too Fab)
- James Lipton the host of Behind the Actors Studio made a shocking revelation the other day regarding his past. He used to be a pimp. His rationalization is that it was the 1950’s in France just after the war and things were different. Yeah, you weren’t rich then and now you are. Is he getting a free pass on this one? (Huffington Post)
- As you know by now, we are basically over-sized children over here at MWTVG. That’s why I find the following link to a text prank so funny. The premise of the prank is that you text “I haven’t been completely honest with you” to your significant other and then turn your phone off. Wow, some of the responses really escalate pretty quick. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Alexandra Brekenridge from Save Me. (FHM)