Hawks Win, Hawks Win! Congratulations go out to the Chicago Blackhawks who managed to beat both the Detroit Redwings and the officials last night.
Here’s what else is going on around the web for Thursday.
- Neil Patrick Harris comes out as not gay. Kidding, but CBS has asked him to host the Emmy’s. I think it’s a good choice. Don’t get me wrong, there’s no chance in hell I’m going to watch a self congratulatory awards show, but still nice choice. Oh and please click the link, this site started referring us traffic, and we are nothing if not sellouts. (Seriously OMG)
- It appears Amanda Bynes has hired a Lionel Hutz impersonator to represent her in regards to her latest drug charges. During a recent interview he said reports of her spiraling out of control are greatly exaggerated. Did he also go on to say, “I’ve argued in front of every judge in this state, often as a lawyer.” In fairness, it’s never a lawyer’s job to be the voice of reason. (Fish Wrapper)
- At some point the Brandi Glanville saga has to come to an end. She recently revealed a laundry list of work she’s had done since she found out her husband was cheating. The interesting one was that she’s had a liquid nose job. To stay on the Simpson’s theme here, was it done by Dr. Nick Riviera? (Starcasm)
- Michelle Bachmann recently announced that she is not seeking reelection. Presumably to spend more time with her not gay husband. Here is what her announcement could have looked like if she used the best writers. (Funny or Die)
- Hot actress of the day – Fiona Gubelmann from Wilfred. (Fan Pix)