She’s got a smile it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky. Now and then when I see her face she takes me away to that special place and if I’d stare too long, I’d probably break down and cry. Guns & Roses
It’s rainy and cold here in Chicago, so let’s see what’s going on around the web in your neighborhood.
- Holy good god, Paris Hilton just signed a deal with some company named Cash Money Records. I guess having just watched a completely lip synced Billboard Music Awards show, anybody (I’m looking at you Selena) can be a music star today. Remember when this ended the career of Milli Vanilli? They weren’t frauds, they were pioneers. Can a Farrah Abraham deal be too far away? (Starcasm)
- I won’t go too hard on Kendall Jenner as she is only 17 and has Kris and Bruce Jenner for parents. Kendall recently tweeted that she wishes it wasn’t so hard all the time. Look, I get that it’s tough for a millionaire model with an 87 IQ today. That didn’t stop Francis Cobain (daughter of the late Kurt Cobain) from chiming in and ripping Kendall a new one. (Hollywoodite)
- He always has to be involved in something. Jose Canseco is being investigated for raping a fitness instructor in Las Vegas. Jose obviously feels he is being wrongly accused and took to twitter to challenge the alleged victim to a game of truth or dare, daring her to tell the truth. He made some other ominous threats that should form the cornerstone of a great defense. Hey Jose, when you run into OJ, let us know how he’s doing. (The Superficial)
- This one’s for the parents. The kids at College Humor are giving away $5,000 to the neediest college student. Click on the link for the application and their definition of “neediest”. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Emmy Rossum from Shameless. (Esquire)