Isn’t that the way they say it goes? But let’s forget all that and give me the number if you can find it so I can call just to tell them I’m fine and to show I’ve overcome the blow, I’ve learned to take it well I only wish my words could just convince myself that it just wasn’t real but that’s not the way it feels. Jim Croce
Here’s what is going on around the web for 5-22-13.
- The word hero is thrown around a lot, but Jon Bon Jovi coming out and calling Justin Bieber the A word makes him mine. Well not really, but I think it’s pretty funny. It finally feels like Bieber’s 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end. It was at least 14 minutes too long if you ask me. (The Superficial)
- Those marketing geniuses over at MTV are at it again. To promote next weeks episode of Ke$ah’s show, they played a clip about how some people drink their own urine. Of course Kesha decides to do it. Right before she takes a sip, the screen goes black, leaving you to wonder 1) does she do it and 2) why the hell are you watching this? (Seriously OMG)
- Did you really think a day would pass without a Farrah Abraham update? Turns out the “star” of Backdoor Teen Mom, has signed a deal with some company named Spinboi Films to produce some reality TV show. That’s just great, now I have another show to not watch. (Reality Tea)
- It appears the education system in the UK is just as bad as in the US. How else could you explain why Emma Way would take to Twitter to brag about running a cyclist off the road. You should click on the link to read her genius post. Oh and she also posted some other Twitter gems. (Perth Now)
- Hot actress of the day – Emmanuelle Chriqui from Entourage. (Coed)