What is a date really, but a job interview that lasts all night? The only difference is that in not many job interviews is there a chance you’ll wind up naked.
Men don’t care what’s on TV. They only care what else is on TV.
Here’s what is going on around the web for Tuesday.
- Further supporting my theory that attractive female celebrities are either at work or lounging by a pool in a skimpy bikini, Olivia Munn was recently photographed for Esquire Magazine. Spoiler alert – it was not at work. (Egotastic)
- Get your first look at an all blue Jennifer Lawrence on the set of X-Men. I continue to not understand the fascination with her. She looks about the same to me all blue as she does normally. (Pink Is The New Blog)
- Miley Cyrus has a new album coming out and what better way to promote it then by posing in a swimsuit on the cover. (Popoholic)
- Also, in news that should shock no one, Courtney Stodden says she has filmed her own porno. Oh, but you can’t see it, she’s keeping it private, except for telling us it exists. (D Listed)
- You guys seem to love stuff from the 80’s. Well here’s 80 things from the 80’s. Who could forget Garbage Pail Kids? (Buzz Feed)
- Hot actress of the day – Candice Accola from The Vampire Diaries. (Fan Pop)