Now I’ve been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come and I believe it could be, something good has begun.
Cause out on the edge of darkness, there rides a peace train. Oh peace train take this country, come take me home again. Cat Stevens
Here’s what is going on around the web for Monday.
- Did anybody watch the Billboard Awards yesterday? I watched a little of it but it just makes me feel old. Does Selena Gomez writhing around on the ground lip syncing lyrics pass for music today? My favorite part was when Kid Rock came out on the stage and made a comment about the performers. Click the link to see his comments. I love Kid Rock. (Yahoo Music)
- Sticking with the Billboard Music awards, we of course had to talk about who wore it trashiest. Even though I like Kei$ha, my vote is for her. She kind of looks like a meth addict in the picture. Honorable mention does go out to Jennifer Morrison. What the hell was that? I swear to you it’s not much different then what Courtney Stodden had on the other day, which is what I’m sure Jennifer was going for here. (Too Fab)
- Really just want to remind the once great Maxim Magazine that this is what you chose as #1 hottest girl for 2013 (hint it’s Miley Cyrus). The rest of their list was pretty bad. (Seriously OMG)
- As a 44 year old white male I’m not a big fan of the Golden Girls (I know shocking right). Did you know that at a recent auction a painting of a naked Bea Arthur went for nearly $2 million dollars. The only rational explanation is that the US Government bought it to show prisoners at Guantanamo Bay detention camp to force them to end their hunger strike. (Starcasm)
- Hot actress of the day – Ashley Benson from Pretty Little Liars. (Maxim)