If I die young, bury me in satin. Lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn. Send me away with the words of a love song. The sharp knife of a short life. Well, I’ve had just enough time. The Band Perry
Maybe these links from around the web will be a little more uplifting. Happy Thursday.
- Some guy named Chris Evans is going to play Captain America in a movie I most likely will not see. What’s interesting is how he looks on set now versus just 3 short weeks ago. Apparently there’s no steroid testing for actors. (The Superficial)
- So You Think You Can Dance is back on if you care (I certainly don’t). It’s clear that one of the contestants can’t dance, at least for a long while now. During rehearsals, one of the contestants dislocated her knee and the camera’s were of course there to catch the ridiculously gruesome accident. (Too Fab)
- Are you excited for the upcoming Kris Jenner talk show? Apparently you would be the only one as she is having trouble getting any known celebs to appear on her show. I’m guessing she will have such awesome guests as Farrah Abraham and Lindsey Lohan. (Reality Tea)
- Normally this 4th post is something interesting or humorous. But when I run across Christina Hendricks talking about herself and what she wears at home, you know that’s going to make the list. Turns out she’s a big fan of dresses that don’t require bras. Note to Christina – we all are! (Celeb Bitchy)
- Hot actress of the day – Melissa Joan Hart from Sabrina The Teenage Witch. (Maxim)