Would you rather wake up naked and sore and without any memory of the night before, next to the Burger King telling you “you had it your way” or wake up next to Ronald McDonald telling you that “you were loving it”?
It’s a real head scratcher. Here’s what’s not. Around the web for another happy Monday.
- It’s too bad because she seems like a nice enough celebrity, but it appears there could be trouble in paradise for Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. The article is rather speculative, but some believe that Ben strayed with Blake Lively during filming of The Town. (Celeb Bitchy)
- So some 90210 actress Shenae Grimes (god I hate her already, what the hell kind of name is that) got married to Josh Beech (yes that Josh Beech). Josh happens to be a duel threat – a model and musician. My guess is that’s how he’s putting himself through medical school. Anyway, I’m way off point here. Check out the picture of the happy couple kissing. Doesn’t she look great in her black wedding dress? (US Magizine)
- So it’s getting up near 10 year since the Friends finale (you remember Friends NBC, one of your last successful sitcoms). Anyway, here’s post showing pictures of the cast now and then style. I would have to say the cast still looks great. (Too Fab)
- People can be so mean. It’s easily one of my top 10 reasons I hate everyone. Mean sons of bitches. Anyway, Jimmy Kimmel has a funny segment where celebs read mean tweets about themselves. (Too Fab)
- I recently wrote a blog about 20 Under 20 – Up And Coming Young Actresses, which was at the request of one of our rabid fans (I think maybe him and 7 other people read the article). Anyway, I had to leave her off the list because as of now she is 20. She was on vacation at (any guesses), did you guess the beach? Point being, Victoria Justice would have made the list. (Egotastic)