It’s funny when people discuss marrying for love versus an arranged marriage. It’s like asking someone, if suicide is better than being murdered. Unknown
Oh it’s not that bad, I just thought that was funny. Anyway, here’s what is going on around the web. It’s Friday!
- Did it feel safer on your drive into work this morning? It’s probably because Amanda Bynes was just sentenced to 3 years probation and ordered to not drive without a license. Why not celebrate with an Instagram photo of yourself in a bra and yoga pants. Yep, all good on the mental health front over there at team Bynes. Seriously, is anyone going to help her? Paging Dr. Drew. (Cotten Kandi)
- Holy imposter Batman. Zooey Deschanel debuted her new no bangs hairstyle the other day. I am generally not a fan of bangs, but she needs to go back to bangs. Take a look and she what you think. (Too Fab)
- Is it mean season out in Hollywood? Recently, Star Magazine just ran their most hated celebs list. Now Readers Digest has a least trusted celebrities list. I know right, Readers Digest. That’s still a thing. Anyway, Kristen Stewart and Tom Cruise top the list. That will not make Xenu happy. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- I often make fun of 18 year old Courtney Stodden, but I must admit I’m a fan of her latest fashion statement. She wore a fashionable top with a bikini bottom to some red carpet event. It’s like the mullet of clothing. All business on the top and party on the bottom. (Too Fab)
- If you haven’t seen the lip sync battle between Jimmy Fallon and John Krasinski you’re missing out. It was epic, which is what I think the kids would say. (Hollywood Reporter)
- Hot Actress of the day – Winter Ave Zoli from Sons of Anarchy. (Fandango)