We are heading down the home stretch where a lot of shows are starting to air their season/series finales. At least the cable channels have a bunch of good shows about to start like Suits, Franklin & Bash, and Burn Notice.
It’s almost Friday and here is what’s going on around the web. Happy Thursday.
- You gotta love America. Farrah Abraham‘s sex tape got almost 4 times the traffic on Vivid Videos website that Kim Kardashian’s had. She’s parlayed her nakedness into an endorsement deal for Raspberry Tones, a diet pill. I can’t wait until she get’s a deal for her first children’s book. (Star Crush)
- Miley Cyrus showed up to the MET Gala sporting a new, I just stuck my finger in a socket hair style. Oh, and she’s trying to make fishnets classy. I suspect there are a lot of pictures of her that she is going to look back on and ask herself what she was thinking. (The Superficial)
- Guess who’s on this week’s cover of US Magazine in a bikini? If you said Kim Kardashian you’d be right. The headline reads – Kim dares to bare – You Call This Fat? Way to keep it classy Kim. (Celeb Bitchy)
- You get the choice. Here’s a link to a bunch of celebs without makeup. The article tries to show how a lot of them are good looking without makeup, and a lot are. Or, here’s a link to a bunch of celeb doppelgangers. A lot of them do look a lot a like.
- Hot actress of the day Anna Torv from Fringe. (Esquire)