I went to a restaurant that serves “breakfast at any time”. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. Stephen Wright
Here’s what going on around the web for Tuesday.
- Women all over America are furious at Drew Barrymore for revealing a well known but unspoken secret – women are moody. She was recently on some French talk show and asked if she was moody and she said, “Yes, but I’m a woman. I don’t know how men deal with us.” (Celeb Bitchy)
- It’s good to see Martha Stewart is back out on the market. She is promoting Match.Com and has put her own profile out there. I always thought she was kind of singled out. She didn’t do anything our own congressmen don’t do. Her back on the market – it’s a good thing. (Starcasm)
- Anne Hathaway’s new husband has her friends worried because he might be a bad influence. Pictures have been taken of her smoking pot with him. Is that still illegal in California. Could we maybe have a Jean Valjean and Fantine Go To White Castle – The Musical on the horizon? (411 Mania)
- Siri get’s caught in the middle of a couple arguing and unsuccessfully tries to calm both sides down. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Mary Louise Parker from Weeds. (Joblo)