We give them the games we play. She say I want something else To get me through this semi-charmed kind of life baby baby. I want something else, I’m not listening when you say good-bye. Third Eye Blind
You ever feel like your the only one working? I feel ya. Here’s what’s going on around the web for Monday.
- You had to figure this was coming. Two and a Half Men renewed for an eleventh season but without Angus T Jones. Believe it or not, because he didn’t want to come back. Instead, he wants to focus on his music career. Somebody should tell him playing a guitar on the corner for change doesn’t pay as much as 1 more season of this show would have. Idiot. (Hollywoodie)
- I remember when I was 23, sleeping on a futon in a one bedroom apartment in Chicago splitting rent with the guy who ended up being best man at my wedding. Taylor Swift on the other hand just bought a $17.7 million Rhode Island mansion. I was so close to living her life it’s crazy. (Contact Music)
- I want to go on record saying I like Brittney Spears. I thought she did a good job on X Factor, much better than Demi Lavato. It feels like she takes a lot of flack for being less than brilliant but honestly, she seems like a normal person. Her she is being a soccer mom. Could you imagine being a kid on that team? They would have to rewrite the song – Preston’s mom has got it going on. (Celebrity Puke)
- No secret that we love all things Midwest around here. So congratulations go out to the greatest basketball player ever to ever lace em up Michael Jordon on his recent marriage. He invited like 2,000 guests to the reception. Click the link to read more and see pictures of the event. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Hot TV personality of the day – Shakira from The Voice. (FHM)