I’m more than a bird, I’m more than a plane, I’m more than some pretty face beside a train, and it’s not easy to be me. Five For Fighting
It’s Thursday and here is what’s happening around the web.
- Is this finally rock bottom? Vanilla Ice is going Amish for a new reality TV series. I hope this is one of those situations where both parties can learn from each other. Vanilla can learn an actual skill and the Amish can learn to stop, collaborate, and listen. (Elite Daily)
- I recently discussed how Emma Watson might play the female lead in the upcoming 50 Shades of Grey movie. Looks like they may have the male lead (no it’s not Ron). It’s Alex Pettyfer of Magic Mike fame. I would hate to see this poor guy type cast as good looking male sex toy. Sure, you could do 20-25 movies, but it would have to get old at some point. All you’d be left with is piles and piles of money and the memories of the beautiful women you were with. (Star Plus)
- So I’ve never heard of Coachella before this year. For the past few weeks it’s all over the internet. It’s a music festival held somewhere in California. I’m not saying Californian’s are stupid, but Jimmy Kimmel made fun of a bunch of them the other day and it’s pretty funny. (Hollywood PQ)
- I stumbled across this video on YouTube and thought it was pretty funny. It’s about an owner talking to his dog about getting a new pet. It’s got close to 6 million views right now. (YouTube)
- Hot actress of the day – Lara Flynn Boyle from The Practice. She happens to be a Midwestern girl from Davenport Iowa. This link is to her better days. (Maxim)
Here’s a link to a where are they now photo. (Too Fab)