The gates are down and the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.
It’s going to be one of those days, but here’s what is going on around the web for Tuesday.
- How is Teen Mom 2 Farrah Abraham not up for a mom of the year award? What other mom is cool enough to bring their child with them to the porn office to negotiate a sex tape deal? I think we know where we should look for Teen Mom 3 in a few years. (The Superficial)
- Do you know who I am? That’s the question Reese Witherspoon asked over and over again as her husband was getting arrested for DUI. She asked it enough times to get herself a disorderly conduct charge. Come check out her mug shot. (Evil Beat)
- I’m not sure how I missed the premier of What Would Ryan Lochte Do (oh yeah I’m a guy). It’s a half-hour show in which he comes off as stupid and only interested in chasing women. At one point during the show he was asked about all the people that call him a douchebag. His response, “what is a douchebag really”. So there you have it ladies, looks and smarts – he’s the total package. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Oh good, now Gloria Allred is involved. She’s accusing poor old Occidental College in Los Angeles of not responding appropriately to sexual assault accusations. The complaint alleges that one man was required to write a 5 page book report and one had to directly apologize to his victim. Where did he apologize at the Ted Bundy Memorial Library. (Starcasm)
- Hot actress of the day – Grace Park from Hawaii Five O. (Maxim)