I think i’ll go for a walk outside now the summer sun’s callin my name, I hear ya now. i just can’t stay inside all day i gotta get out get me some of those rays everybody’s smilin, sunshine day. Brady Bunch
It’s not raining finally, and here’s what is going on around the web for Monday.
- Apparently we are not Ready for Love because it was cancelled. It was never really promoted correctly and people just had no idea what the show was about. For instance, did you know Eva Longoria was involved with the show, I sure didn’t. It’s sad because there are a few attention grabbing fame whores who might have just missed out on their 15 minutes. (Evil Beat)
- In you have to be f***ing kidding me news, Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez might be back together. The f***ing part is that we care enough to keep talking about it. I guess once you go Beibs, you can’t go normal. (Star Crush)
- When SNL made fun of Ryan Lochte for being, let’s just say slow, it seemed inappropriate. Really we had just seen him swim in the Olympics but had never really heard him speak. Well, check out this interview he did with a local news station. They couldn’t keep it together after talking with him. (The Superficial)
- The folks at College Humor are funny. Here’s a clip of a teacher struggle to explain an acceptable dress code to a bunch of teenagers. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Kate Aselton from The League. (Esquire)