The hell I don’t! Listen kid! I’ve been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I’m out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.
– Kareem Abdul Jabbar in Airplane!
It’s the eve of new year’s eve! You have plans for new years? Great. How about you plan on clicking some links in today’s around the web?
- In a continuing effort to provide content our female fans can appreciate, we have this, in bed with Matt Bomer from White Collar. (Swoonworthy)
- Whenever there is news of a celebrity marriage ending I always think that if a celebrity couple can’t make it, then there is no hope for the rest of us. Well, another celebrity couple is having trouble. (Celebitchy)
- Does the internet make society smarter or dumber? As someone who spends an inordinate amount of time on the internet every day I can tell you that without a doubt, it makes society dumber. Here are some internet hoaxes that huge numbers of people fell for. (NPR)
- If you are like me and have female friends from Chicago, then your Facebook page is no doubt filled to overflowing with news of the Chicago Blackhawks. The Blackhawks are like catnip to chicks in Chicago. I don’t get it but apparently the Hawks do. (Hey Man Hustle)
- Here are 23 facts about movies that you might not have known. (Funsterz)
- 30 hot women in sports that you should be following on Instagram. (BroBible)
- Here are 10 funny pictures of billboards gone wrong. (Oddee)
- I don’t have any idea who Luisa Zissman is but apparently, her bikini doesn’t fit her quite right. (Gceleb)
- Jason Sudeikis shows up in a random bar in Kansas City and sings some Billy Joel. Do the bar patrons know who Sudeikis even is? (TMZ)
- Hot actress of the day: Angelique Cabral from the upcoming Fox show, Enlisted.