Well, you got your reasons and you got your lies and you got your manipulations they cut me down to size. Sayin’ you love but you don’t. You give your love but you won’t. Tonic
Do you feel a little poorer today? Happy tax day! Here’s what else is going on around the web today.
- Attention all nerds. Attention all nerds. Hogwarts grad Emma Watson is rumored to be cast as the lead in the upcoming 50 Shades of Grey movie. I think it would be awesome if all the Potter Heads (Pot Heads for short) wore their favorite Harry Potter outfits to the movie premier. Make sure to sit next to people without a costume to make their movie going experience as enjoyable as possible. (Too Fab)
- Obviously some of the most talented people in entertainment have issues. That’s why we love them – stars their just like us. So the fact that Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger’s daughter is taking provocative pictures of herself and posting them on Instagram should be no surprise. Oh, and that Kim Basinger has taken some of the pics shouldn’t surprise us either, well maybe a little. (The Superficial)
- This just in, musicians apparently use drugs. I know I’m shocked too. A former security guard at Universal Music filed suit claiming a hostile work environment existed at his former employer’s offices. He claims he was told that if Adam Levine from Maroon 5 wants to do a line of coke off the lobby floor to let him. Yeah baby, I want to party with Universal Music. (Starcasm)
- If you have kids, chances are you’ve had to watch Dora The Explorer at one point or another in your life. Brian Regan did one of the funniest routines on the show I’ve ever seen until now. Ariel Winter from Modern Family plays Dora The Explorer. I’m telling you I laughed out loud at the preview of the Dora The Explorer Movie. (College Humor)
- Hot Throwback Actress of the Day – Valerie Bertinelli from One Day At A Time. (Lazy Girls)