Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus. It would be as dreary as if there were no Virginia’s. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.
– Francis Pharcellus Church
Let’s get the news from around the web.
- Miley Cyrus is a billionaire because no one listens to her music right? Right. She has sent out a teaser for her new music video that will be released on the 26th and I’m sure no one will watch it right? (Seriously OMG)
- A Die Hard Christmas party with Reginald VelJohnson. (Funny or Die)
- The Russians are crazy. (Radass)
- Candice Swanepoel says that she has a perfect butt. You will have to judge for yourself. (TMZ)
- Apparently there is a lingerie not made by Victoria’s Secret. The folks over at Leonisa are in the game as well and they have models also. Natasha Barnard wears lingerie for them and we are forced to watch the video. (Popoholic)
- What were the worst movies of 2013? (Film Drunk)
- Since we are all fans of lists, here is another. These are the hottest celebrity Instagram pics of 2013. (Guyism)
- Can 210 water bottles be the best Christmas present ever? (The Chive)
- 28 pictures of that moment just before disaster. (Funsterz)
- 13 of the worst mothers on earth. (Pixozu)
Hot girl of the day: Bree Kleintop