Ground control to major Tom. Take your protein pills and put your helmet on. Commencing countdown, engines on. David Bowe
It’s Friday, and here is what’s going on around the web.
- What is going on over at MTV. They recently cancelled Buckwild and now reports are they won’t renew Teen Mom 2. You know at least when the show was on these girls made some money and didn’t have to resort to other means of earning a living. So in a way, MTV hates women. (Starcasm)
- You know you want to know the answer to this question. In a poll conducted by on-line site X Critic, what actress won as the celebrity most people want to see have a leaked sex tape. The link is safe for work FYI. (Jezebel)
- So is this going to be a trend? Miley Cyrus posted pictures of herself posing in a designer onesie. Makes sense as that’s about where she’s at emotionally. (The Berry)
- Funny link to a clip of Jimmy Kimmel conducting a lie detector test on a 6 year old. There are some other funny videos on the page, but that is the one I liked. (TV Guide)
- Hot actress of the day – Deborah Ann Woll from True Blood. (Joblo)