What’s the frequency, Kenneth?” is your Benzedrine, uh-huh. I was brain-dead, locked out, numb, not up to speed. I thought I’d pegged you an idiot’s dream tunnel vision from the outsider’s screen. REM
Here’s what is going on around the web for Thursday.
- Courtney Stodden is a train wreck, and like all good train wrecks you can’t help but look. Seriously, you have check out her latest photo shoot for Girls & Corpses Magazine. Yes you read that right and like I said you have to see the interview. She sits down to discuss the shoot with Corpsy (the magazine owner). I’m not making any of this up FYI. (Star Crush)
- By now you know MTV has pulled the plug on MTV’s Buckwild. Here are some funny (and by funny I mean sad) comments from the producer and cast members about their disappointment over the show’s cancellation. I am shocked that MTV is walking away from an ATM machine. I’m guessing there is stuff we will never know cause we all know that MTV wouldn’t just do the right thing for no reason. You can’t make a show about drunk hillbillies and now take the high road. (Reality Tea)
- Holy good god, there are more beach pictures out of teen mom Farrah Abraham. For fans of side boob (I’m looking at you Midwest Julie, you know you are) there’s plenty to see here. Oh, and she wants $2 million for the porno she just shot. USA, USA, USA. (The Superficial)
- Well the Masters is set to begin today as it’s 44 and raining here in Chicago. So let’s take a look at the hottest girlfriends and wives of the golfers. Screw basketball, golfers get some hot chicks. (Co Ed Magazine)
- Ridiculously hot actress of the day – Portia de Rossi from Arrested Development. (Hub Pages)