You with the sad eyes don’t be discouraged. Oh I realize its hard to take courage in a world full of people. You can lose sight of it all and the darkness inside you can make you feel so small. Cyndi Lauper
We lost a couple of good one’s yesterday. Here’s around the web for Tuesday.
- I don’t watch Walking Dead, but I know Midwest Mark and The Obsessive Viewer are big fans. So here’s a link to an article detailing what went wrong with season 3. (TV Guide)
- I don’t mind Kaley Cuocos’ dress that she wore to the CMAs. I would however question her hairstyle choice. Look, she is a pretty attractive woman and her hair really isn’t doing her any favors in these pics. Check out her and other celebs outfits by following the link. (The Gloss)
- Jeremy Irons proves that most celebrities need their lines written for them. His discussion on gay marriage and his follow up clarification are nothing short of jaw dropping. His problem with legalization? It will lead to dads marrying their sons for tax breaks. You got it Jeremy, that’s the problem. (Celeb Bitchy)
- If you’ve never been on Ranker, you should check it out. It’s an interesting site that ranks about anything you can think of ranking. The one I just looked at ranked best current dramatic TV shows. It appears that only young people vote as shows like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones are highly rated, while actual highly rated shows like NCIS and Person of Interest aren’t as high on the list. Anyway, here’s the link, feel free to check it out and vote for your favorites. (Ranker)
- Hot actress of the day – Julie Benz from Dexter. (Joblo)