If you fall, I will be there to catch you. The Floor
It’s already Monday and here’s what is going on around the web.
- TV Guide breaks down which shows will be renewed and which ones will be cancelled. Of course Happy Endings and Community are on the cancelled list. Both have been treated so poorly by their respective networks. A quick shout out to TBS, pick up Community and run it with Cougar Town. Would be a solid hour of TV comedy. Just a thought. Anyway, check out how your show is doing. (TV Guide)
- Let’s see, what’s going on in former porn star news. Oh yeah, Jenna Jameson was recently arrested when she allegedly battered some woman. Jenna was supposed to attend her own birthday party but thought it would be more fun to get arrested. (Evil Beat)
- Apparently you don’t make that much as an actor on Game of Thrones. At least not according to Lena Headey, who claims to have $5 in her bank account in recent divorce document filings. It is unclear (snort snort) how she has gotten herself into such dire financial straights, but we’re rooting for her. (Starcasm)
- I love to point out headlines from other blogs. Here’s one I clicked on today (yes, I have a problem). Tom Cruise Fondles Man’s Balls in Taiwan. I don’t know what I was expecting to see, but it is really just TC fondling another man’s balls. (Bohomoth)
- Hot, but probably crazy, actress of the day – Denise Richards from Anger Management. (Funtasticus)