I just heard that God reviewed Roger Ebert’s life and gave it 2 thumbs up!
Here is what’s going on around the Web for Friday.
- Everybody loves lists and I am no exception. TV Guide has another good list of 15 couples that it’s hard to believe dated. No. 1 on the list – Katie Couric and Larry King. Go check out the rest of the unlikely couples. (TV Guide)
- I wonder if Kim Kardashian will ever look back at the outfits she has worn during this pregnancy and ask herself what she was thinking. Seriously, she seems to be trying to make each outfit more ridiculous then the last. (Amy Grindhouse)
- I won’t reprint the headline from this article but encourage you to check it out. It’s a little less than a flattering assessment of Lindsey Lohan’s relationship with some hotel owner and what act she performs on him to get preferential treatment. (Superficial)
- Baseball has again begun and there’s new hope all over the country (not here though as the Cubs still suck, why couldn’t Mark Cuban have bought the team). So if I can’t watch good baseball, how about we check out all the new food offerings at the ballpark. (Busted Coverage)
- Hot actress of the day – Kelly Carlson from Nip Tuck. (Maxim)