Come on, it’s Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick ’em up, we zip right out again. We’re not going to Moscow. It’s Czechoslovakia, it’s like going into Wisconsin. Stripes
Here’s what is going on around the web for Thursday.
- USA announced it’s Summer schedule. The list includes great shows like Suits, White Collar, Burn Notice, and Royal Pains. Don’t worry, Necessary Roughness and Covert Affairs are also returning. Plus they’ve added a couple of new reality shows to the lineup. For more information on specific dates and times follow the link. (TV Guide)
- Something about Robin Thicke is annoying. It’s weird because he is similar to Justin Timberlake who I do like. Anyway, Robin has released his latest video which was promptly banned from YouTube for violating their terms of service. Why you ask? It has a bunch of naked women dancing around him singing a song, which I swear has the same music track as JT’s Bringing Sexy Back. Not sure what the hell was going on here. (I Don’t Like You In That Way)
- Shain Gandee’s cause of death has been released, but I have some more questions. The official cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning. It is believed the tailpipe got submerged and the gas backed up into the truck. Were they knocked out from a crash? What was their blood alcohol content. Is MTV putting pressure on them to suppress releasing the full story? (Huffington Post)
- Some products sell just because of their name. These 50 products made it really hard of themselves right off the bat. (World Wide Interweb)
- Hot actress of the day – Amy Davidson from 8 Simple Rules (Oh No They Didn’t)