Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don’t need badges. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
It’s another day here in Midwestern paradise and here is what’s going on around the web.
- In case you didn’t hear, Shain Gandee from MTV’s Buckwild was found dead. He had been missing for 30+ hours. It appears he was last seen drinking at some bar till about 3 am when he left to go muddin. I can’t believe that went bad. (TV Guide)
- Kim Kardashian has released her top baby name choice. How many of you think it will be something tasteful that will not ruin the child psychologically. Well you’d be wrong. Her choice? Click the link to find out. (I Don’t Like You In That Way)
- Anyone else think that Lindsey Lohan is living on borrowed time? She’s promoting a new clothing line in Brazil and word is all she is doing is drinking and partying. I guess if she get’s in trouble down there it won’t affect her legal situation here. Take a look at her pic. She’s only 26 for crying out loud. (Star Crush)
- Hopefully this will make you feel as old as me. Here a bunch of famous people that were, wait for it…., born in the 90’s. I really should have used the 20+ years I had on these kids to do something more with my life. (Banana Rama)
- Hot actress of the day – Eva La Rue from CSI Miami. (HQ Celebrity)