You’re gone, gone, gone away, I watched you disappear. All that’s left is a ghost of you. Now we’re torn, torn, torn apart, there’s nothing we can do, just let me go, we’ll meet again soon. Though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore. Of Monsters and Men
Here’s what is going on around the web. Happy Monday.
- So I take a week off from around the web and come back to find that Justin Beiber is still acting like spoiled brat. He got into a scrape with a neighbor who got mad because the Beibs was driving his Ferrari 100 mph in a residential area at 8 am. The neighbor needs to worry for his own safety. You get the Beiberetts mad at you and you take your life in your own hands. Just ask Olivia Wilde. (TMZ)
- If you’ve ever been on the web or turned on your TV, you know by now that Kim Kardashian is pregnant. During her pregnancy she has made some bold (read as awful) fashion choices. But that’s not the focus of this post. You have to check out the latest photo of Kim. Holy moly! She looks like she may be channeling Dolly Parton. (Cotten Kandi)
- Alec Baldwin needs to get some parenting advice from his 28 year old yoga instructor fiance. Seems Alec’s daughter (17) is dating some 18 year old guy from Hawaii who is a pro paddle boarder (I know right). They’ve taken some typical teenage pictures together and posted them to Instagram. They’re are perfectly harmless and it appears to be normal teenage behavior. But not to Alec. He’s come out and said he doesn’t want his daughter anywhere near this guy and that paddle boarding isn’t even real. That should do it Alec. Everyone knows that if there is one thing teenagers respond to best, it’s direct orders to stay away from someone. (Celeb Bitchy)
- This guy creates a costume that looks like a car seat. He wears it as he goes to drive thrus. It’s funny to see their reaction as the “ghost” car pulls up. How is China beating us at stuff? (Youtube)
- Hot actress of the day – Emilie De Ravin from Once Upon A Time. (Maxim)