Spring break is almost over. In the meantime, here’s some best of around the web.
- Wow, she is still crazy. Taylor Swift recently commented, “There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” This was in reference to Tina Fey and Amy Poehler poking fun at her during the Grammy’s. Hey Taylor, not everyone is going to kiss your ass. Get over it. (Lainey Gossip)
- In what is sure to a be a run away smash hit, Michael Lohan has landed his own reality TV show. The title – Celebrity Cheaters. Note to all celebrities, you now need to start keeping track of where Michael Lohan is at all times. If he’s standing next to you at the club, it’s not gonna end well for you. (Reality Tea)
- Attention all dads with children currently or aspiring to work for Disney. In a recent interview, Selena Gomez stated, “Growing up Disney made me crave ‘raunchy’ film products.” I think its the same thing as Billy Joel used to say, “Catholic girls start much too late.” Either way, it would appear that working for Disney is not exactly the best way to keep your daughter off the pole. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Well it appears Elin Nordegren (33) has rebounded quite nicely. She’s purportedly dating a 53 year old billionaire named Chris Cline. He’s been married twice before, but something tells me this time it’s going to work out. Oh, until he gets bored with her and wants to “date” somebody younger. (OMG Yahoo)
- Hot actress of the day – Sarah Wayne Callies from The Walking Dead (she happens to be a Midwestern girl born in La Grange, IL which is a suburb of Chicago). (Fan Pop)