Spring break is almost over, but in the meantime, here is what’s going on around the web.
- I’m one of the people who generally can’t stand reality shows like Survivor, Big Brother, American Idol, or The Oscars (exception of course is The Joe Schmo Show, best thing on television). So this list of depressing reality show truths was pretty interesting to me. Things like, no Biggest Loser has ever kept the weight off. (Cracked)
- Remember David Arquette, the guy married to Courtney Cox? He was recently spotted out on the town and a guy thought to take his picture. I will say this, he hasn’t been using his new found free time to learn how to dress. (I’m Not Obsessed)
- In news that makes you go ewwww, Steven Tyler (64) is dating Francesca Eastwood (19), daughter of Clint Eastwood. For those of you scoring at home, that’s a 45 year age difference. So I guess that answers the question. Apparently Steven Tyler does feel lucky, punk. (Lainey Gossip)
- Just asking – is there a chance that the reason Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez didn’t work out is because he actually bats for the other team? Check out his outfit in these recent pictures and get back to me. Oh and as always, not that there’s anything wrong with it. (I Don’t Like You In That Way)
- Cute actress of the day – Maggie Lawson from Psych. She is probably one of my favorite ones out there, and Psych just aired its 100th episode last night, so it seemed appropriate. (Maxim)