It’s spring break here so you are in for a treat this week. I will be running best of around the web all week. Here’s around the web for 3-25-13.
- The other day Leah Michele talked about how her boobs spoke to her. Well now we have Olivia Wilde on why she left her ex claiming, and I quote, “She just couldn’t lie to her vagina anymore.” They should make a new show called Actors Say The Dumbest Things. Oops, they did, it’s 2 BROKE GIRLS. (Amy Grindhouse)
- Sometimes the stories on other websites don’t jump out at you and it takes awhile to find anything interesting. So, I’m doing some serious digging, clicking through site after site and run across this – who got naked in movies this year. So there you go. (Next Movie)
- Our Google search results indicate you guys can’t get enough Courtney Cox news, so here you go. She had a form of plastic surgery to solve a genuine first world problem – her hands were looking old. I can’t make this stuff up, so go read about it. (Celebrabitchy)
- So TLC is going to air a show called Best Funeral Ever. It’s an hour long drama that follows a funeral home trying to put on some over the top send off for the deceased. According to The Hollywood Reporter, it’s not as bad as you might think. So that’s where we are at with our TV shows now, not as bad as you would think. This kind of reminds me of MTV’s show My Super Sweet 16 only instead of an annoying 16 year old, we have a deceased person, which should make them a little less annoying. Congratulations to TLC for bringing me one of my favorite things to attend – funerals. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Hot actress of the day – Elizabeth Mitchell from Revolution, which is back on tonight after about a 5 month break. (Best Eye Candy)