Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’) We-we-we so excited We so excited We gonna have a ball today. REBECCA BLACK
Well it’s Friday and here’s what is going on around the web today.
- The other day I wrote about how Olivia Wilde keeps her relationship fresh by taking her man to strip clubs. A Real Housewife of NJ keeps it fresh by not caring if her husband cheats on her. It really seems I made some incorrect life choices. My wife wants me to not cheat and even pay attention to her. Next life I guess. (Reality Tea)
- Another update – I mentioned that Bobby Brown was headed to jail and that he needed to be careful not to drop the soap cause, every little step he takes… Anyway, that lucky bastard shows up at jail the other day to start serving his 55 day sentence for a DUI and gets released after 9 hours. It’s still 9 more hours then I want to serve, but I’m thinking he might not have learned his lesson here. I don’t care, I still love you Bobby B. (Cotten Kandi)
- In news that I’m sure will make Midwest Mike happy, the new Bachelorette is moving along quite fast. It seems like it just ended a few weeks ago, but filming has already begun on the next series and sources say Desiree is already busy making out with a bunch of new guys. It’s nice though that the younger girls have learned that you don’t need a man to make you happy. You also need money and 15 minutes of reality show fame. (Rumor Fix)
- We all make mistakes when we’ve been drinking. Just ask former Tennessee Titans cheerleader Elizabeth Garner who has been charged with sexually assaulting a 12 year old boy. Her excuse, she was drunk and he looked older. We’ve all been there sister. (TMZ)
- Hot actress of the day -Mädchen Amick from Twin Peaks. (Google)