Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Both statements are true, like these around the web links for Thursday.
- Holy crap! Chuck Norris without a beard is just sad. He just looks like some crazy old man now. I think they need to redo the Chuck Norris Doritos commercials. Maybe instead of him showing up acting all tough, they could have him act like he forgot why he’s there. You know, just some good clean Alzheimer’s humor. (TMZ)
- There was a new celebrity diving show on this week. I didn’t watch it, but it is not a one and done, so I think I can catch up. Anyway, here is a picture of Katherine Webb and video of her dive. Her suit is freaking hilarious. Looks like a 1950’s Vegas style suit. I swear to god I looked to see if she had on high heels with her outfit. Would have been appropriate. (I Don’t Like You That Way)
- In an attempt to stay relevant, Esquire magazine let’s out it secret philosophy about women. Alex Bilmes (editor) says that the women they feature are ornamental. He went on to say that he could lie and say they feature them for their brains, but why should they. I might switch from Playboy to Esquire from now on. I’m really tired of reading all of the articles in Playboy. (Gawker)
- Just for fun, Lindsey Lohan has been arrested many times. Here is an article that has gathered all of her mugshots from those arrests. It’s kind of like her own photo album. We get to see her as she aged over all her arrests. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Hot actress of the day – Sara Fletcher from Secret Girlfriend. It was a funny stupid show that ran 1 season on Comedy Central. (Maxim)