Me fail English? That’s unpossible.
Ralph from the Simpsons
What’s not unpossible is what’s going on around the web for 3-20-13.
- It appears Bradley Cooper (38) has a new girlfriend. He’s dating some model named Suki Waterhouse (20). I’ve never dated a supermodel or even met one, but if TV has taught me anything, bitches be crazy. But I give this one a good shot at working out. Don’t get me wrong, I get why she’s dating him. At least I’ve heard of Suki at this point in time. (Celeb Bitchy)
- I appreciate a girl who likes to keep it fresh and fun for her man. Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis recently had a date at a NY strip club. She booked a private room with 2 strippers for just the 2 of them. All I’m saying ladies is it doesn’t take that much effort. All you got to do to keep your man happy is make it rain. (NY Post)
- I really hate Selena Gomez for making me root for Justin Beiber. In a recent interview she jokes about how she reduced Justin to tears during their break-up. See, even if that’s true, you just sound like a bitch for joking about it. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame Selena, it’s almost over. (Pop Crunch)
- Who didn’t love the 80’s? Well here’s a link to pictures of a few stars with big 80’s hairstyles. It’s amazing how young George Clooney looked back then and it’s even more amazing that we used to think these hair styles were awesome. Or, if I’m using the vernacular of the time, totally tubular. (Girls Talking Smack)
- Hot actress of the day – Linda Carellini from Freaks and Geeks. (Maxim)